ECWA NS908 is a Nonionic Surfactant blend of both Straight chain and Branched chain fatty alcohol hydrophones.
- % Straight Chain Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates : Proprietary
- % Branched Chain Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates : Proprietary
ECWA NS908 is essentially designed as an environmentally Safe 1:1 Drop in replacement for NP9 in the Technical Cleaning and Degreasing Formulations, in order to cover the more specialised requirements for:
- General Detergency
- Foam Stability and
ECWA NS908 is suitable/compatible for use in the following Product Classes:
- HI & I Cleaners
- Dishwasing Liquid and Degreasers
- Hard Surface Cleaners
- Industrial Hand Cleaners & Hand Soaps
- Auto Care Products
- Metal Cleaners
- Dust Contol
- Paper & Textile Processing
- Paints & Coatings Ect.
ECWA NS908 is:
- Soluble in water and most Polar Solvants.
- Chemically stable in the presence of Dilute Acids, Bases and Salts.
- Compatible with Soaps, Anionic & other Non Ionic Surfactants & most Polar Organic Solvents.
ECWA NS908 needs to be included at between 001% for ready to use type Spray on products up to 5 - 10% in Concentrated Products being diluted 50 - 100 times before use.